Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gearbox Wants to Make More Duke Nukem

During an interview on IGN's Up at Noon, Gearbox Software President Randy Pitchford expressed interest in developing more Duke Nukem games. Gearbox boughtthe rights to Duke Nukem in 2010 when the studio took over the Duke Nukem: Forever project, and it's looking to do even more.

“I willingly and lovingly acquired the brand. When I did that, I wasn’t thinking that the only goal is just to make sure everyone could play Duke Nukem: Forever,” Pitchford told IGN. “The real goal for me is I’d like to build a Duke Nukem game again.”

He continued to say, “I think what I would do and what Gearbox would do would be a little different" than Duke Nukem: Forever. "I think it would be amazing, and I look forward to that.”

You can catch Randy Pitchford's lengthy interview below, in which he discusses Borderlands 2 on Vita, the next Brothers in Arms sequel, and even more on Duke Nukem right at the start.

Mitch Dyer is an Associate Editor for IGN's Xbox 360 team. He’s also quite Canadian. Read his ramblings on Twitter and follow him on IGN.


Source : ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment